Our Nail Technician course will give you the advanced skills on not only how to become a successful nail artist but to also enhance customer relationships and how to manage and market yourself to the customer by giving them the best possible service.
What areas does this course cover?
- The latest trends on art and design for manicures and pedicures
- Safety, sterilization, and sanitation
- Massage techniques for hands, arms, and feet
- Customer relationships and more!
How much will it cost?
- Tuition: $3,665
- Student Kit: $1,700
- Sales Tax on Student Kit: $102
- State Board Exam: $200
- Application Fee: $100
- Registration Fee: $50
- Total Cost: $5,817
Wondering how you will pay for school? We can assist you with that too!
- Approved for VA Training
- Peninsula Federal Credit Union
- Payment Programs
- Scholarships are given by the school twice a year. Deadlines are April 15th and July 15th.
- The ACE grant can reduce tuition up to $1500
How long is the course?
To complete the program it will take 500 hours.
When do classes start?
Please contact Mary at 906.786.5750 for start dates.